Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
__CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"3e1f8":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default Palette","value":{"colors":{"3e1f8":{"val":"rgb(19, 114, 211)"}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"3e1f8":{"val":"rgb(19, 114, 211)","hsl":{"h":210,"s":0.83,"l":0.45}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__
 Join The Trade Community

Losing sleep over trades?

2021 is set to be just as volatile as 2020. 

Trading in a volatile market can be difficult; it's really easy to spend a lot of time worrying about your latest trade, and second guessing your own decision making. These worries can even get in the way of your job, or worse, your sleep.

Everyone goes through those emotions. Even seasoned traders traders guess the wrong direction in the markets, while everyone seems to know someone killing it when everyone else is losing.

And it can take years learning how to read the charts on your own. Without a teacher, you can drive yourself insane trying to interpret the charts. It can make your hair fall out early. 

Pain: tired of losing money day trading

Consistant, profitable trading can be learned.

My goal is to help you navigate the emotions and fears produced by trading the market on daily basis.

After every trading day, members receive the Market Wrap video, which goes over price action in different market sectors, as well as monitoring the trades we are actively engaged in. 

Most importantly, members have access to our stock-review process that I do with members every week.

We don't do 10 trades per day.

If you're looking for a long list of new, active trades every day - WE ARE NOT FOR YOU.

One tactic to minimize risk is to trade during the final hour of the day to avoid intra-day trading fluctuations. 

More interaction than just a chat room

• Member's Stock Requests
  • Real Time Trade Alerts
  • Live Streaming 3+ times per week
  • One on One Available
  • Options Income
  • Pre-Market Live Streams
  • change these to be benefits, not features. Think, how do these features make my customers happier. These are the benefits

Daily Communication Access in Slack Channel:

Remove last names: Members love the personalized communication in the channel:

Personal A To B Transition that takes place from the product. What is that for us?

This is a super powerful selling tool if we can get across a story of how a customers daily life will change once using the product. What does their daily life look like before, and after using the product. 

Objection: I've tried these sites and services before. How is TCT different? How can we show this?

This is a super powerful selling tool if we can get across a story of how a customers daily life will change once using the product. What does their daily life look like before, and after using the product. 

Titanium

$

/mo

• The Week Ahead Commentary
  • Market Wrap
  • Members Forum
  • Access to all courses
  • Real Time Trade Alerts
  • Second Opinion
  • Stock Chart Request
  • Trendspider
  • TradingSim
Silver

$

/mo

• The Week Ahead Commentary
  • Market Wrap
  • Real-Time Trade Alerts
  • Members Forum
  • Second Opinion
  • Stock Chart Requests
  • TrendSpider
  • TradingSim

I made the right choice. Worth every penny.

Hey Bob,
I have to say I am impressed with the way you strategize. Within the past year I have stopped impulse buying and selling intraday. The saving on commissions alone offsets much of my membership fee. Your insight and analysis are truly outstanding. I made the right choice by upgrading to Gold Level as your bearish analysis on (CMG) saved me countless amounts of dollars. Worth every penny.

profile-pic
HENRY D.

Netted 10k in 30 days

Thanks so much for your perspective. I've probably netted about $10k in the 30 days since I've started using your service--which is awesome for me. Just wanted to pass along my thanks.

profile-pic
STERLING
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
>